|Reports to||Business Development|
The recruiter position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for operational, administrative and management positions in the state of Tennessee. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Description of Essential Duties
- Coordinates with Director of Human Resources to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Acts as liaison with area employment agencies and advertising agencies.
- Manages company Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Screens and schedules interviews.
- Coordinates appropriate employment testing.
- Conducts employment verifications.
- Extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
- Maintains employee referral program.
- Schedules orientation of new employees.
- Follows up with the related clerical aspects of employee onboarding, such as completing of new hire notifications, notifying the department of employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
- Completes weekly report on employment activity.
- Conducts exit interviews with terminating employees.
- Provides recurrence education to Hiring Managers.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be well versed in general clerical skills, including typing, filing systems, grammar, spelling, telephone and interpersonal skills, and organization.
- Writing skills to compose complex correspondence or reports with little direction provided.
- Must be well versed in structured, behavioral based interview.
- Ability to effectively communicate high volumes of information in an outbound call environment.
- Computer literate with extensive experience in the operation of personal computers including programs such as data base management, word processing and spreadsheets (MAC, PC or compatible).
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice. While this position usually required working weekdays, must be able to work flexible hours if needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources OR three to five years related experience in high volume recruiting environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle or feel. The employee is regularly required to talk and to hear. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and climb or balance. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
MedicOne Medical Response is an equal opportunity employer. MedicOne Medical Response prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. MedicOne Medical Response conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
MedicOne Medical Response participates in the Electronoc Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).